4/14/2010

A lovely day

Never thought it will come to this, but I am actually posting a real set styling job I recently did, ta-daaam! Wedding styling is a dream really, but I was so nervous about it being perfect and beautiful that I just kept putting the puzzle of the set together in my head over and over again, till it was buzzing and I couldn't sleep...

The pictures were shot by the very talented Jonas for a wedding agency's web page, which is under construction right now, but make sure to check out the lovely ladies later at www.lovelyday.sk

4 comments:

  1. doesn't look like a props styling premiere, believe me! :-)
    congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy that I saw more pictures today. beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you, girls, and thanks to the photographer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I would have wedding shoots like these. But the groom is still wanted ;-)

    ReplyDelete