7/26/2010

Sunkissed in the city, NYC streetstyle


Honestly, how could you not love freckles? :-)

Okay, now let me direct your attention to the hairstyle - so very New York right now. Short on the sides and in the back, long on the top, creating an 80's kind of, right out of the "brat pack" movies feeling. But combined with some facial hair and laid back sailor style, it gives this hairstyle a completely new edge.

I had a wonderful time in New York, want to say Thanks to all the inspirational people I met. Can't wait to share all the pictures and style impressions. Have a splendid week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. For hottest information you have to pay a quick visit web and on
    internet I found this website as a finest website
    for most up-to-date updates.
    My website - perfumes

    ReplyDelete